Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Thursday, November 11, 2010

Came back from camp and I had to say that well, it was fun. But way slacky as well. But I loved it basically because of it's slackiness, if there ever is such a word.
But camp has it cons. I'm suffering from severe back and shoulder aches, I looked like I've got a black eye from the lack of sleep, and put on a couple of pounds. Such wonders camps can do...
I loved the way we hung out together, I loved the way we talked and played and bitched about people we hated so much in the middle of the night, I liked it when we can do everything together during camps. And then, it just dissapears. The feeling just fades away. The bonding, the laughs, the smiles, the insider jokes we shared, the bitching, all of it, just stopped. Like it has all been sucked away by the black hole. Vanished into thin air. In the end, we're all back to square 1. Saying hi and then having nothing else to say, the awkardness we would feel being by each other, everything just becomes so, well, distant.
I guess it happens in every camp. People you used to hang out with in camps just become strangers to you after the camp. It just didn't work out between the both of you. That's just the way it is. That's just how it is. That's just how it'll always be.
Whoops, long long blog. Back to topic.
Camp was real enjoyable, it had it's ups and downs, but overall, a great camp.
thanks, megan and trina, you guys did a real good job.
love,
annabelle.