Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Being fat
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Here's one to all overweight, obese people on the planet. Fear not, because you are not alone.
Modern society always has the perception that overweight people are unfit, ugly, and will never be able to achieve in life because of their weight. Well, guess who got an A for P.E? Who got 8th in the level? Never believe what others tell you when they call you ugly and gross and disgusting. Because it's almost never true. You're only ugly because you think that you are ugly. Confidence leads to being beautiful, and believing in yourself is the first step to confidence. With beauty exudes unplicable amounts of confidence, and vice versa.
Trust in yourself because you're the only person that can make yourself feel better. It doesn't matter if everyone tells you that you're beautiful. If you don't think you're beautiful, you'll never be beautiful.
Its shocking to see that as many as 70 million teenagers around the world are suffering from eating disorders like anorexia, bulimia and are resorting to liposuction and surgery as a solution to solving their overweight issues. If comfortable in who you are. You'll never be like someone else no matter how you try, because you will always be you. Let your personality shine through and be who you are. Nothing beats a genuine, sincere person.
I'm overweight and sometimes, I look in the mirror and think 'This girl needs to lose some weight'. I eat healthy, play healthy and look what I got. grade A for P.E. It doesn't mean that because you're overweight, you can't do anything and you can't contribute to the society.
I love being me and I have such a great social life. At the end of the day, it comes down to who you really are. If you're great, there's nothing to worry about. Even thin people have their own fair share of troubles.
Love who you are and embrace the body size that you are, no matter what it is.
love,
annabelle