To all the hopeless, the low self confidence people out, here's one to you.
Never give up, because you know why? All things are possible with God. And there is nothing he cannot do. Don't give up, Keep your faith, because the love of the Lord will always be with you.
HEH. JUST THOUGHT I WANTED TO SHARE THAT REALLY NICE PHRASE.
I wanted to wirte a super emo-ish kind of post, but i can't, because you all know how i suck at those posts.
So anyway, just study hard, and leave the rest to God. He will take care of everything. Do't worry about anything. Because if you've studied hard, your results will show. If you didn't, then oh well, too bad for you. Because God only helps those who helps themselves. If you don't help yourself, neither will God help you. If you didn't study hard for your exam, well, don't expect God to grant you good marks, because that will never ever happen. Unless you're a prodigy or something. With an IQ level of more than 160>
But seriously, genius? They're kinda like one in a million.
I know, i know, there's probably very little of you guys out there who really read my blog.
but, oh well. Its the others who are losing out, right?
I never liked being a follower of my friend on blogger/tumblr... because I don't really want to let them know how I feel. And even if it means losing so many many followers, I don't really care. My blog's meant to be personal. And it is. I don't like to have everybody in school know about my life, my struggles and all that shit, but hello strangers who are interested. You are very very welcomed to this blog.
OMGAWD, long long long post. okay, shall not crap anymore.
Okay, bye!
love, annabelle.
p.s. i hate how my pictures turn out when they're on blogger. I got them from tumblr and when its here, the quality's just real bad!