This week was sucha exciting week.
For one, I got to performed in St Mary's of the Angels anniversary concert, Swords to Ploughshares, Concert for Peace.
It was intensed, stressful, and a hell lot of hard work and weekends gone. But above all, I enjoyed it and was happy with our performance that night.
Plus I saw Lim Kay Thong, and a whole lot of other choirs perform. Such as Risen Christ Choir, St Marys of the Angels choir, Holy Trinity choir, Cross Country, and so much more.
oh, btw, MR LIM KAY THONG is the most awesome person i've ever seen! not that I've talked to him before, but still, when he was doing his monolouge, it was just freakin awesome!
I learnt more truths about myself, about my family, about love that very night. It made me appreciate my family even more, and thank god for having such a wonderful family.
I truly feel blessed and grateful to have people who are about me.
I already have so much, but I still long for more, others have so little, but are already satisfied with their load of share. I need to learn to be contented.
EOYs are coming way too soon!
next year, i'll be 15! Holy crap!
okayys, I shall