Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Sunday, May 2, 2010

Goodbye my lover,
Goodbye my friend,You have been the one
You have been the one for me.
I'll miss you. wherever you are right now, I know you're happy. You're in a place where you'll be blessed with eternal joy and happiness. I know that.
The struggles you've had, the pain you've endured. For me.
YOu're a great granddad. And I hate to see ya go.
So considerate, so nice. Why do you have to go.
I've seen you suffer, in the hospital, the way you struggled to wave at us though you're in such a dire situation. The way your hand barely left the bed as you tried to wave at us to acknowledge my presence. I could see the pain. I could see the torture it had on you. I could see it all.
I don't know how I'm supposed to live my live without you. it suddenly feels so hard. I can't see you anymore, you're gone. Your smiles, your voice, you're really gone.
The way you were during the last few months of your death hurts me. The way you never ate with us anymore makes my heart ache. For I know the pain you're going through is more torturous than any other pain that I've ever felt before. The way you have always lied on the bed, watching TV shows the whole day makes me cry. Because I know that you are so drained of your energy that you cannot even walk around the house whipping up delicious meals for us.
I'll miss you.
You're once my inspiration and you'll forever be my inspiration.
Once a granddad, always a granddad.
goodbye granddaddy.
I love you.
May your soul rest at ease in heaven.
May the angels give you unending joy and happiness.
Rest in peace, bye bye.
I Love You Granddaddy.