Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Nostalgia
Saturday, April 3, 2010
To:
dearest alethia, dayna, annabella, joycelyn, natasha, vanessa, elizabeth, angelica, janella and all the other seniors that i didn't mention.
firstly, i know this is a little overdue, like very much, i wanna say how much you guys actually helped me. i love you guys and can you come bcak soon?! I miss yall. all the crappy 'you're outta tune!' and all the other stupid but nice shit you guys always say. heck what am i saying. ahh. but our choir sucks right now. and we desperately need you here! remember how annabelle lai cried?! haha. that was super hilarious. didn't realise how emo she can be! hahas. you guys are the witty ones, the smart ones and the funny ones. I miss yall! why can't you go for our poland trip with us?! ahhh. anyways, good luck for your O's k? study hard, and don't forget about us, and I won't forget about yall.
secondly, today's my 100th post! *applauds!* hahahahahahaha.
yay!
love, annabelle