I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief!!! Woot!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Ahhh. Watched the show TODAY. super funny. haha. plus the guy's hot. looks kinda like zac efron.. and the girl's pretty. ANNAbeth. what kinda name is that?! but anyways, it was a nice show. pretta cool with all the gods and goddness stuff. ya know i'm into that kinda stuff. reminds me of a book. what's that book? something about this girl being the offspring of the nike godness. and griffin. oh! it's oh my gods. haha. the concept's kinda like the same.
You'll get a cheesecake if you dont rip nor delete the credits... Layout made by :Invi$ible Colours by :colorlovers Inspiration : chocoxbaby and ohvenuss Flower pattern : Tinypic
Shoutmix for chatbox and singingbox for music playlist
Please tell me if I forgot to credit you =D
Dreams
I want to conquer the world and I am on the quest for world domination