Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Friday, October 9, 2009
OK. Making my blog private because I don't want *someone* to see. No, it's not Adlin. Haha. Didn't invite her. i'm mean. I just realised that an email would be sent. So i actually thought they wouldn't. Then i realised that they would. And I quickly went to remove them. eg; teachers. Because it'll be too pai se. Sorry if it's too much of a hassle! short post. and the end.bye. annabelle OH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. FAISAL!
Enjoy the pomelos!
Haha. It looks like a christmas tree. Red green red green red green. haha lol