Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"

It is finally over. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heeeeelllllo my days of 24/7 TV and Computer and buh byes to my days of studying!!!! Whoo!
Went to TM today. And watched (500)Days of Summer. Pretty funny. I didn't get some parts, but, oh well. and one part of the movie was him dancing. Yups. Dancing, with a group of other dancers. When I saw it, I was like, it looks like High School Musical. Like them dancing and everything. haha.
Spent $11.50 today. And I repaid the debt I owed Elizabeth. Haha. Debt-free. :D
OMG. Praying every minute that I get good results for exams. Really. I want to go to 2/8. And all I want to do is pass english. That's all I ask for!
OKies. Byes.