Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Boo! Its heeellllllllooween. Yay. Happy Halloween.
Last day of school! Omg. Can't believe it! crap. got like loads of homework to do. Plus the 3 way conferencing thingy, and CHOIR! the entire holiday is filled with choir. screw it. there's choir on monday, and tuesday, and thursday i think and friday. AND the next week there's like choir on almost everyday. maybe except wednesdays. yay to weds.
I am SO going to 2/8 next year. I wanna be first. but i'm 5th. I wanna be better than her, but shes 4th, while im 5th. why doesn't God grant my wishes. sheesh.
this sucks. there's nothing to say.
hols schedule :
2/11 choir 1.30-4.30pm
3/11 choir 1-5pm
piano 5.15-6pm
three way conferencing 6.10-6.20pm
9/11 choir 9-12pm
10/11 choir 1-5pm
13/11 choir 9-1pm
16/11 choir 9-12pm
17/11 choir 1-5pm
slt camp 8.30-18/11, 8.30am
19/11 choir 8-10am
20/11 choir 9-1pm
23/11 choir 9-1pm
24/11 choir 9-12pm
26/11 choir perfomance day at vch 8.30am-8.45pm
28/12 choir 1-5pm
29/12 1-5pm
its packed. plus i have to
read my sec2 history tb and do some shitty pgs in the wb
do 6 cajs two cajs per topic on population, human interaction and the environment, agriculture
read some chinese book and answer the comphrension thing.
some eng thing which is to read 3 books and then draw a poster to promote the first book, do book review on second book, choose 2-4 paragraphs on the third book and read it when school reopens.
some maths homework on acelearning
look at all this shit.