Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Monday, August 31, 2009
HIIIIIS
Whoo. today Teachers' Day, went back to wsps. OMG. It was so cool lorh. saw elysia, phylicia, ky, betty and all my 6As classmates!
REally miss them loads. Never see them for like 6 months already, and when we met, we were like, 'ohhh.. you know....', there was so so so much to talk about.
we ate at wsps scool canteen for lunch. Lunch was like SUPER DELISH. whoa. it was like the best lunch I've ever eaten,(ha, no, but its so much better than the food in sacss) and its SUPER CHEAP too. I miss the food!! And they sell ice-cream lorh. Sacss will never sell ice-cream. and their snacks also so ex lorh.
Went to White sands shopping centre. Went to library and borrowed a book called 'Braless in Wonderland'. OK. It's not some kind of 'that kind of book'. i not so bian tai ok. Then went window shopping. I think because I've not gone shopping for a VERY VERY long time already, i never even buy anything lorh. Usually I'll spend all my money, ha. But today i didn't!!! Yes. got so much self control. i know. Elysia, Phy all buy so many things. EVerybody's hands were carrying something, but i wasn't. Felt weird. Then we went window shopping. And went to popular. wanted to buy the paper, but didn't know what i wanted to do with it, so i just hai ya don't buy.
OMG> everybody in 6A grow so tall already lorh. Now talk to phy must tai qi tou. Because she's TOO TALL. and Izzah also grow so much already. Must start jumping everyday liaos. Jump jump jump...
Felt kind of pai se because everybody had something to give to teacher but i dont have.
Took bus back and slept till 7.50PM. nice sleep.
Haha.
bye!