"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Hey Guys!!!
I’ve finished my drama script. YAYAYAYAY!! Already send it to my friend for editing purpose. Hmm… wonder if she read it already. Still need to do the drama props and stuff. Can’t find the long blue cloth for the waves thingy. And still worried about the sound effects and everything.
OK. So I’m really sorry for not blogging for like the past two months or even more. The blog is already dead. But I’m gonna revive it. Haha.
Went to jog with daddy today, and I didn’t feel as tired as I did last week. Guess that’s a good thing. Haha. Had PANCAKES for breakfast. Yum yum…
Then the people who had to fix the tile on the floor came, and daddy pulled out the extension cord meant for the computer, and I can’t use the internet. Because there’s no internet access. Yeah. Like obviously.
Yesterday we went to celebrate national day at school. And it’s also Stephanie’s birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!! And guess what? Today’s also another classmate’s birthday. It’s RENE’s birthday today. WHOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And Rene is spelt Rene. Not Renée or something else. I think it would be really cool to have a name that has the thingy on top.
Ok. Right back on national day. We watched a couple of videos thingy, which were basically the NDP’s theme songs over the years. Then they played some videos that the seniors in our school did.
Went back to class afterwards and my group did our rap/cheer. Sprayed my hair pink, and I looked damn weird. Because stef sprayed like a lot. Went down to eat our ice-cream. The
We took our class pictures. And handed in our poem thing. On the way back/on the way to
Then I went back and did my drama. Plus watch TV and listen to music.
Read Malorie’s blog yesterday too. Her last post was like dedicated to someone she hated in our class. Wonder who it is.
Did you guys see the ‘You belong with me’ music video? I bet you did. Because I’m like the super slow person, because I don’t really listen to English radio stations like 98.7fm now. Except 95FM. Because my daddy listens to them in the morning. It was like super sweet. If you haven’t, go see it. It’s so cool. And I love that song. Together with most of Taylor Swift’s music. Feel that she super talented. She can sing, can play the guitar, and plus she’s SO SO SO pretty!!! LOVE HER!!
Ok. That’s all for today. Bye!!!
P.S. I’ll probably blog like a month later or something. I’m not sure when, but surely not everyday or like in the weeks’ time, because I have my common test coming up. So, I gotta study hard. Achieve good results, and I’ll blog again later. Update when I have good result kay? Promise!
Bye!
Annabelle