"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
HI!! This post is dedicated to Mandy, my friend who sits in front of me everyday. She always says she's not good, and I always wonder if that's humbleness or is that just mere low self esteem. Sometimes, I also feel different from the rest, you're not the only one. But I'll always tell myself, "Hey, we're all different, nobody's the same." We're all different and unique in our very own special way. We are original because there can only be one of us in this world. And every single one of us is a work of art, so beautiful and unique. We're special and dfferent in our own way.
And no matter what carreer path we choose in future, we will all succced in it. None of us will ever fail. Sure, we fail sometimes and fall down, but hey, it's not the end. We're running a marathon that never finishes. It's a life marathon. You'll keep running on it and never stop. Because that's what we're made to do. To keep running and never give up. We should stand up and be proud because we have experienced failure before. We will know what choices to make in future if ever a similar situation occurs again. We learn from our failures.
When you fail, telling yourself that you're stupid and ugly isn't going to help. Because you are your greatest motivation and encouragement. That's why nobody can force you to do something you don't like to do. Because you take control of your own life. Only you can choose whether you will do it or not. Your parents can motivate and encourage you when you fail, but in the end, the person who will make you stand up again is yourself, so just love yourself more than anything else and be yourself.
OK. So like, I don't know when I started being like that, but don't laugh at me ok. I'm just trying to help my friend kay.
bye
annabelle