Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Hellooo!!
Haha. Tomorrow's POH YI'S BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POH YI!!!
And tomorrow I'm going to the esplanade to watch some show... YAY.
Literature was boring. We had this poetry thingy and we had to present our poems. OMG. I screwed up.. AGAIN. I wrote 'unrelated twin' in the poem. Then the teacher sort of didn't get it, and we had to explain to her, and I screwed up. It's just like, me and Adlin share the same birthday so we are the 'unrelated twin' . Hai, guess there's a big question mark in your head now... Just forget it.
Daddy just came and tell me to blog only during the weekends... OK. So I don't know whether I'm going to do that or not, but yeah... who cares.
I watched the Phantom of the Opera today. During dance. I think our teacher didn't come so the relief teacher let us watch the show. We waited in teh music room when it was supposed to be the MPR2. When Adlin asked me if it is the MPR2 and not the MR, I said 'I don't know' Then she say 'want to check?' then I said OK. When I walking towards the door, A suddenly rushed forward and say 'annabelle, don't kaypo.' Then she dashed to the door. Come on lah, I know I not class committe and everything, but I following my friend find teacher also cannot meh? But in the end A also ask if I want to go, so I not THAT upset, but still upset.
So I stayed back with Adlin, Sherlyn andShernise. To do the holiday compo. I don't know how to submit, so Shernise taught me (Thanks!) And I helped Adlin in her compo. I think we are all gonna get SUPER GOOD GRADES. Stayed back for 1 hr plus. Then poh yi and sherlyn went to shernise house to use her computer. Adlin didn't go because
1) she already doing her compo halfway.
2)there are dogs in shernise house.
So in the end, I went back home alone, which can possibly be a good thing.
Mum bought like super lots of things again today. Pissed off with her lorh. Know that need to save money still buy so many things... Hai.
Feeling sleepy today...
ok.
bye
annabelle
Labels: Bye Bye...Wednesday 7:32PM.