I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Hey peeps!
Watched TV today. Actually, it's TV on the computer. So I watched the computer today! Haha. Lol. I'm currently infected by somebody's infectious disease called lameness. So I'm gonna be really lame today. Watch out peoples! One lame person is coming to town! OMG. What is happening to me! I have suddenly become so lame!
Today, when I was in my grandma's house, I heard like shouting. And when I looked out of the window, I saw a whole group of people (they looked like students), marching and shouting some words that couldn't be heard. And in front, they was even somebody who was carrying a huge white flag. Hmm... Were they protesting against something? Maybe protesting against the huge amount of homework students these days have to do. Haha. Lol.
Fighting still going round the house. A was so angry that she didn't even allow me to stay in my grandma's house. And todya, just because I forgot to bring the noodles to my grandma's house, A shouted at me. SHOUTED AT ME. In the lift. Damn. All the echos and stuff. It was seriously loud. Plus, It was early in the morning. EARLY IN THE MORNING. What a GREAT way to start the day, right? Well, in the end I did bring the noodles. But hey, look. Everyone forgets stuff all the time. So it sort of isn't any surprise why I forgot. I am just a normal person. I forget stuff sometimes too. I am not some person with super high IQ or a person with six fingers on each hand right? Well, even a person with six fingers on each hand also forgets stuff sometimes too. But ah. Who cares, you get my point.
So, I have finished my movie review. I'm doing a review on the movie "Happy Go Lucky", a british film. And I guess that was my first time watching a british film because I didn't even understand the entire movie and what it was telling me until I surfed the net and until my cousin told me. Oh. And guess what? It was meant to be a comedy. A COMEDY. And I didn't even laugh during the movie. Wow. What a comedy. I finally realised that British people love to dig deep underground to find the meaning of the movie, and they love to beat around the bush instead of coming straight to the point. I mean, like it's a good thing. Because when you want to say something bad about somebody, you can say it indirectly, so that the person gets your point and you won't feel so guilty. Eg; I mean, I'm not saying that your work is bad, just that it's not good. OK. Really lol. I seriously don't know what's happening to me today, I'm like really lame.
Bye people, you have come to the end of the super lame post. You should heave a sigh of relief now. *Whew*
You'll get a cheesecake if you dont rip nor delete the credits... Layout made by :Invi$ible Colours by :colorlovers Inspiration : chocoxbaby and ohvenuss Flower pattern : Tinypic
Shoutmix for chatbox and singingbox for music playlist
Please tell me if I forgot to credit you =D
Dreams
I want to conquer the world and I am on the quest for world domination