Went to Chinatown to get the deco for my shoes. Walked damn long before reaching there. Got some butterflies thingy. Then we took the bus 12 home. We were in the bus for about, hmm, 1hour 45mins? Then ah mah became so cold that she started scratching herself until her hands became all red. So sad. And the lunch I had that day was horrible. Because it was very salty.
MONDAY, 22th JUNE, YESTERDAY:
Went for the enterpernership thing at republic poly. We made cupcakes and thought we could sell them there. Then the teacher on that day itself then say we can't sell the cupcakes because it was homemade. So in the end she bought 8 cupcakes from us, because she pity us, got like 50 cupcakes and cannot sell anything. So after a while we go ask another teacher whether can sell the cupcakes and she said that we can ask the other people if they want to donate and if they do, they can get a cupcake. But after a while we started selling them. Don't care already lah. And our total amount collected is $114.53 I think. But we made a loss, because we spent at least about $138. And yesterday I also did the poster and I put it in my drawing block cuz I scared the poster destroyed or something if I put it in my bag. Then when I reached school and showed my group the poster, you know who ask me if she can use my drawing block. Then of course I agreed right. But I also quite reluctant because I scared she use everything finish, or never take good care of my drawing block. And you know what happened, at the end of the day, ALL the drawing block finish. And the drawing block is newly bought, and I only use like 3, 4 pieces of it only lorh. Because the you know who kept writing the offers on my drawing block. Write write write until use finish, then never even apologize, just giggle at me. Very funny meh? Then I lend her my markers, and on one of the advertising thingy she use my marker to colour stripes. And when she almost going to finish, she say
" hey, annabelle, I think your marker going to no ink already leh."
I said: " Oh, thanks ah. Use my ink all finish. "
Then she some more 后脸皮 say " Ya. I know I very kind right."
OMG lorh.
And guess what, nobody bought my shoes. And then you know who say:" See, annabelle, you draw the thing, * points to my shoe* Sighs. And then see you make *points to my shoe* sighs." I mean like, come on lah. So many other group members shoes also never sell lorh. Why must you say such a thing right.
The Cupcakes!!
Bookmarks.
The poster I drew!
The shoe I made on the pushcart!
The bear-in-a-cup!
The pushcart from the front.

The side view of the pushcart.

The poster.

The pushcart!

The money!