Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Hey!
Lessons were B-O-R-I-N-G today. Had the most unfavourable subjects today. VES (something like PC) Chinese. Maths (Ms Phua...).English.Science.IT.
Chinese: is boring. Because we just stared at the projection screen and read some compos done by some strangers the entire lesson. Didn't really do anything.
Maths: I told you yesterday... About Ms Phua and everything...Plus I was hungry...
English: Saw Mrs Teh like 3 times... Got a bit tired of her voice.
Science: Teacher was quite funny, but we never do anything besides letting him brief us about his rules and regulations and expectations and everything. And he made one rule which, I think, is really funny. Because if, for example, he wants us to keep quiet when we are like discussing about some projects or something, he will raise his hand and he expects us to raise ours when we see his being raised.
IT: Was the worst. Because our teacher didn't come. Plus we had to do the stupid crossword puzzle. And it was SUPER DIFFICULT. Gave up halfway, because 1) teacher told us to hand up the NEXT week. 2) Because teacher told us to hand up next week, I didn't want to kill so many of my brain cells so I thought I just go home and google out the answers lorh. 3) I was too lazy!..
Haha. I haven't google out the answers yet. Because I spent the whole day doing the chinese compo which i was supposed to do during the holidays. but I think you know the reason lah. It's all my laziness.
having dance tomorrow. I LOVE tomorrow. Not because of the dance. I not really a dance person. Because I only have to pack my books for two subjects, so my bag will be SUPER light. YAY. I suppose dance dont need to pack, Then LIT is poetry, so I dont know what to bring, so just bring my LIT notebook. Which is super light. PLUS I get to wake up later, because school starts later, at 8 plus. double YAY.
Whew, chinese compo is finally done. But, the problem is I don't know how to upload it to the website. Sorry lah, computer illiterate person how can submit online work wan, all is submit personally to teacher what.
Hope the timetable DON'T change. Otherwise I have to go and print a copy for Adlin.
Oh, And I am DEFINATELY going to NOT forget to bring my report book tomorrow because I already chucked it in some corner of my bag the moment I reached school.
TOday during the VES, teacher talking about some harmony thing. And she told us to go and write the origins and blah balh and later share it with three others from different groups and make either a poster or.... (I forgot) or act it out. And ou know what was our festival? It's Baisakhi. And the other teams were like, christmas, easter, CNY hari raya puassa, depavali, and ours was Baisakhi. Come on lah, it's not a very common festival compared to CNY and everything right, and so very obvious that I don't even know how to pronounce it right. Hai, but anyway can learn more things. So it's still not so bad after all.
Bye.
annabelle.
Labels: Tuesday 8:17PM