Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Hey all! Never post anything for so long already.
Today's the first day of school and WOW. When I entered the school gates, I saw our principal, Ms. Materns at the gate. And then she sort of directed me to the next teacher and the next teacher directed me to the next teacher and the next.. and so on. Until I reached the school foyer, then got one teacher ask me if I travel overseas. Then I say NO. Then he tell me to go up. Okay, so if they had to go into so much trouble, why not just suspend school for a week? Make us do the e-learning lah. That's why they give us an e-learning account and everything right?
When I was in class right, realised that so many people cut their hair lorh. So I wasn't the only one. *phew* And Adlin changed her specs. Then ms Ng came into our class. then that was the time I sort of knew that she was gonna be our co-form. Because I heard Ain said something like that before. Yay. Cuz Ms Ng is our co-form. She sort of let us see the real timetable. Oh and you know our timetable, when I checked my asknlearn yesterday, they said that school ended at like 21:44. And that's like 9:44 AT NIGHT. Haha. hilarious right.
Then I had the swine flu thing. Basically, the teacher just brief us about swine flu and all the stuff. And make us do some activities that is related to hygiene and stuff. it's all the group work. Then I grouped with the people. But no choice, don't like also must live with it.
Ok. So I also forgot to bring my report book today. So I told teacher. Then ask her if can bring tomorrow. Wah heng she say ok. Because I was like the only one who didn't bring lorh.
Then I had recess. When I went up, I saw Liz and she immediately ask me if I got see Poh Yi. Then we say no. And you know what? When I almost reached our classroom, I saw almost half of our class sitting outside our classroom looking damn bored. The chairman enjoying her recess. So I guess she forgot to open the classroom door. Then our very helpful friends of 1/8 finally got the key and saved the day. The classroom door was open! Yay, the hero-ines of the day.
Had geography. So glad it wasn't the ms Wendy. Became ms Ong again! Yay. Lessons were so much more understandable.
haha.
The maths teacher changed to Ms Phua. Boo.. I miss ms Ng's lessons. Her lessons were so much nicer, and funny. And Ms Ng's lesson on Expectations were so short, Ms Phua's was super long. And a little boring.
Tomorrow's another LONG day ahead. Good luck to me and all the best. Another of maths lessons. And I am going to the esplanade on thursday.!! Watch some performance. Yay. And CCA's are suspended for a week!! =) Gonna be super bored, but still ok. Cuz then by 1 week, my hair should have grown longer already and nobody from choir can have a chance of seeing my hideous hair. Even if the change is not much.
BYe.
Labels: .:annabelle:.