Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Hey, 2:04PM.
Wanted to take a picture of the fake flowers my mom bought, (it was actually in a vase, but the vase broke yesterday. It was smashed into a million pieces. haha. Just joking. But the thing about the vase breaking is true.) Now because they are abandoned and we have nowhere to put them, my daddy placed them in the dustbin. (The empty one, of course.)
Haha. The fake flowers in the dustbin. So cute right?
When I signed in into Windows Live Messenger, Kept getting those spams from my friends. I think it's some kind of virus or something.
managed to put the songs in the blog. HOORAYS. Such a surprise right? Because I don't usually figure things out this fast. Especially stuff regarding IT. I know, I'm living in the Technology Age now. But how can one expect all the people living in this time to know all about IT right? It's because I was not introduced to computers when I was a baby. Plus I'm not some genius. So of course it will take me a little longer to do IT things right.
It's also kinda weird because my Dad's a person-who-has-something-to-do-with-IT. And I'm a complete noop at this. haha.
Really love 梁静茹的没有如果。好好听哦!
As you can see, it's like the first song in my playlist. (shows how much I love that song)
Ok. Second post today, So not much to say.
Bye.
Annabelle
Labels: doodled by: annabelle one-eighter '09