Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
MYE results!!!
Monday, May 18, 2009
OKAY....
Results officially being announced:
Science-A1
Maths-A1
Literature-A2
History-A1
Mother Tongue-A2
English-A2
Geography-B4
wth, GG is like a B4.. it had completely ruin my entire report card of A's!!! Stupid freakin' geography... God I hate geography. It sucks
Geography pollutes my entire report card... its a pollutant!!
hahas, lols.
so i guess i just have to work harder the next time around!
esp for geography.
I got a 42/50 for my maths, which could have been improved. and my science, 46/60, could also have been improved. I wanted to get like a 45/50for my maths and a 50/60for science.
Haiz... wish i could've gotten better marks....
but whats done is done...
Really happy. Estatic. Overjoyed. Overwhelmed with happiness. Delighted. Joyful. Cheerful. Intoxicated. On cloud nine. Gleeful. Elated. Jubilant. Thrilled.
okays.. that's all for now!
bb
annabelle
Labels: doodled by: annabelle one-eighter '09