Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Bye Bye, STRESS!!!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Hey Guys!
today was marking day (a holiday), but I had to go to school for the converstional malay thingy... OMG..it was kind of boring... and the only malay phrase I could remember after I walked out of that classroom was :' selamat pagi, which means good morning ' haha... the money was so NOT well spent.... LOL.
OKays, so MYE finally over, I was stressed up for 2 weeks... 2 WHOLE weeks... I'm finally taking a break. *whew* praying that I will get good results. *cross fingers*
Today I was walking home with my mom
Mom; how was your malay lesson?
me: BORING!
mom: anywas, its good to learn another language because...*blah blah*
me: yeah.
mom: last time I had this friend and she has very small eyes and quite plum. she's a receptionist and she can speak in different accents, like she can imitate the voice of an indian
me: *nods head*
mom: there was one time she went to cold storage and another cashier scolded her 'Barbie' , then she asked the cashier; what did you say? why you scold me barbie? you think i dont understand is it? ask your superviser to come, i want to talk to him.
then, the next day, the cold storage sent her a fruit basket.
I mean like WOW... *awestruck*
Okay... now's like 8:43... wanna watch the TVB show: catch me now...
bye! selamat tinggal (i think)
annabelle hahas.
Labels: doodled by: annabelle one-eighter '09