Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Happy Labour Day!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Heloo!
Hey! Yesterday, we went to the Sakura at E hub and i ate a lot!! OMG! gotta exercise a lot before i can burn all thoses calories!
OK. So i practiced piano for i think like 2 and a half hours or something... now fingers are aching like...help! At least i sorta managed the Bach invention No. 8 and the two waltz thingy.. so i'm kinda happy. I guess..
Mommy keeps nagging at me because everytime she asks me to take the vitamin C, i tell her wait.. so yeah.. finally took it. It's in my mouth now. Sour. And Sweet.
MYE is coming soon! Its on Monday. Seriously hope I can score well for english so that I won't go into N/A. Now in express... Yay?!
Memorizing the vivid words and phrases now. OK.. so I'm now gonna write a whole essay on how I'm feeling so far.
I was
overwhlemed with joy and
went into the raptures at the news. A
feeling of exultation swept over me and it
bubbled up inside me like soda water.
Relief and joy enveloped me and I was
flushed with happiness.
There was every song in every heart, cheerfulness in every face, and a spring in every step. I had gotten the highest score for my maths test!
I stamped my foot and
gritted my teeth in anger." What have you done?!" I shouted with my
voice crackling with fury.Rage flamed my face, flaring wide my nostrils. I
stared at him with eyes full of anger and hatred that were beyond description. A
wave of futile rage swept over me and an angry frown creased my forehead. My
eyes were gowing with fury and I
stormed out of the room in anger. What he had done to me had really
burnt me like fire.
Tears welled up in my eyes and I was on the
verge of tears. I
sobbed sorrowfully and
no words could express the angony I had felt. What he had done to me would always be
etched in my mind forever.
Terror seized me as I rose shakily to my feet. the
loud voice boomed, sending shivers down my spine. I
felt powerless and was frantic with terror. My
face turned ashen white and my
hands felt cold and clammy. He had asked me a qustion, but I was too afraid to uttter a word. I
stood behind my desk montionless as
terror and fear engulfed me.
Terror gripped my whole being and persperation started dripping down my forehead.
Cold sweat tricked down my spine, sending shivers to all parts of my body. " Why didn't you do your homework?" he asked me. His voice was deep and husky.
My
knees started knocking and my teeth clicked violently. The first day of my nightmare in school has just occured.
Okay... so it wasn't really an essay, but still...
ok.. gonna revise for my MYE now!
toodles!
annabelle
Labels: doodled by: annabelle one-eighter '09