Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
BELIEVE!!
Monday, April 27, 2009
So, Doing a History worksheet thingy that i have to pass up like tomorrow even though there's not history tomorrow...(Stupid + Lame right?! IKNOW!)
There's GEOGRAPHY tomorrow... which is like the 'LIVING HELL' for me and my classmates because we ALL hate the damn geography teacher...Currently doing a 2008 mid-year examination practice paper...OH YEAH! wondered how I did for my geography test which I think i completely screwed it up because i don't understand the whole topic. God am I gonna fail...
Anyways, had our maths test today... guess I did pretty OK because I knew how do all the questions. (just wasn't sure whether the answers are correct) The answers were like super weird, so it was kinda difficult to see whether the answers were correct.
Did some revision for history and science mid year examinations. I am such a good girl right?!
But whatever.
JIA YOU! I'm going to finish my GEOGRAPHY mid year exam practice paper already! Just a few more questions to go! (More Specific: 4 more questions!)
GO ANNABELLE! you CAN do it!Just
BELIEVE in yourself and all the impossible dreams
CAN come true!
Labels: doodled by: annabelle one-eighter '09