Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
20/20!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Hey!
Just felt that today was the AWSOMEST day ever!
Got back our test and i was the HIGHEST in class! woohoo! can you ever believe it?! I got the bonus question correct! OMG it was like so far form my first test which i unexpectedly got 5/18.!told'ja that I could, well, score at least a 18/20for my next test right? And I did! all the pratice and the worrying and the axiety has all come to an end! my efforts have paid off!
So I's now doing the chinese letter writing thingy which totally sucked. But I'm sorta trying my best already.
So.. my timing for my 2.4km run-17.56! yes! i'm gonna get a bronze! HOORAYS to me!
i have the drama exam and the history graded assignment tomorrow. hopefully i do well! Gotta go memorise my script.
OH YEAH. when I was taking a nap just now, i had a leg cramp. now, my leg is hurting everytime i take a step because I guess, the muscles are really tight.
BYE! I know today's post is kinda short.. but oh well..
annabelle
Labels: doodled by: annabelle;one-eighter '09