Quotes
"So you're that bitch that told that bitch that i'm a bitch. Wll listen up bitch, it takes a bitch to know a bitch"
Profile
I'm am going to be an airbender when i grow up, and use my airbending skills to save the world
Connections
Tumblr/
Photobucket/
Facebook/
Flavors.me
Likes
I like Avatar, the Lengend of Aang. Yes, the boy with the blue arrow on his head.
Let me fly away... ...
Thursday, December 11, 2008
On the 11th of December,
Hoorays! The now being renovated house
is going to be completed on Saturday!
I just can't wait to see my brand new house!!
Staying at my Grandma's house is kinda boring,
doing the same thing every single day... ...
Come to think of it,
I did not even read any books yet the past 2 months,
aniwaes... I'm such a slacker...
that's all that happened on the 11th of December...
Labels: doodled by:...